Become A Frugal Food Shopping Ninja
When you're trying to BALANCE a budget, shopping for healthy, all-natural foods can be a challenge. It's usually cheaper to buy junk food, but those decisions can be hazardous to the health of your family. That's why we want to share some ideas for staying on budget and eating healthy, nutritious sustainably raised foods!
1. Make Purchases In Bulk - When you're able, join with family and friends to make larger purchases in volume. We have lots of volume discounted items and bulk purchase opportunities in our store and that can save your family a bundle. Watch this video from Sierra for tips on portioning bulk purchases.
2. Join our email list - When you sign up for our newsletters, you'll receive sale notifications, special discount codes (available in this issue), recipes for at-home meals and lots of valuable health & wellness information.
3. Take advantage of our Discount Codes, Sales, and Volume Discounts - These are all ways to save $$$. A 15% discount code on a $150 order saves you $22.50. We often have sales that go beyond 15% on certain items, but you have to watch your emails.
Sharpen your ninja shopping skills and eat healthy!
Holiday Reminder | Father's Day Shipping
Our shipping schedule is Monday - Wednesday. Any order placed after 10 am (CST) Wednesday will ship the following week. Orders are processed in the order in which they are received. Most orders are delivered to your door within 24-48 hours of leaving our facility. Shipping & Handling is always just $9.50, no matter the size of your order.
Make sure you have plenty of grillables for Dad! Have your Father's Day orders in by 10 am (CDT) Wednesday, June 12 for delivery before Father's Day weekend.
Here are a few items you may enjoy for the Father's Day weekend: Grass-fed Steaks, Grass-fed Ground Beef, BBQ Ribs, and Pasture Raised Pork Chops. There really is a difference...our pasture raised meats taste GREAT and they're loaded with nutrients!
We are pleased to announce the addition of a limited quantity of Bulk Liverwurst and Braunschweiger to our store. These 17 lb bundles are the end pieces from when we prepare the sausages for packaging. Same sausage, just not in the yellow wrap and at only $5.82/lb you'll save like never before on our delicious organ sausages.
We also just added our super secret recipe, Heat & Serve Adobo Meatballs to the store! You won't want to miss these...great for snacks or a sit down meal.
Save 15% Storewide Details
Save 15% store-wide during our 96-hour red letter discount code sale. Your special 15% off code is located in Dr. Sears' article.
- Read the complete Dr. Al Sears' article.
- Find the "red" bolded 7-Letter code word spelled out in order.
- Code expires this Wednesday at midnight.
- Applies to any order under 40 lbs.
- Excludes sale items, volume discounts, and e-gift cards.
Please note that discount codes cannot be applied to items already on sale or discounted, and cannot be applied to previous orders.
June 2019 Featured Chef | Meet Ethan Torgersen
Ethan Torgersen is our June 2019 Featured Chef. Ethan frequently shares his outdoor grilling experiences on Instagram. He also makes use of sous vide and the smoker. This week, Ethan has a great idea for Loaded Carnivore Nachos. Enjoy!
Enter To Win | June 2019 Fit and Ketoned Prize Pack
Here's another opportunity to win big! Enter for your chance to win our June 2019 Fit and Ketoned Prize Pack. Contest starts today...don't wait to enter! This bundle of farm fresh foods is valued at $150.
Shout Out | Midwest Flooding & Sandbag Efforts
Mother Nature is at it again! US Wellness Meats and many of it's farms are located in NE Missouri and Western Illinois. This spring has seen rain in abundance which is great for our pastures, but not so great for our neighbors in nearby towns. We live on the Mississippi River in Canton, Missouri and Quincy, Illinois and when we have seasons like this, flooding is always a concern. Please keep our neighbors in your thoughts and prayers as we all go to work filling sandbags.
John & Staff on behalf of the farm families of US Wellness Meats
Customer Service: (877) 383-0051
Direct Line: (573) 767-9040
Fax: (573) 383-7004
USA Store: www.USWellnessMeats.com
Canada Store: www.grasslandbeef.ca
P.S. Click for Canada Shipping details
P.P.S. Remember to forward this newsletter to your friends and help spread the word about sustainably raised, all-natural foods. Visit our Discover Blog for recipes, featured chefs, health & wellness articles, and special features.